Soil Erosion

SESC Ordinance (DOC) as approved by the BOC at the regular meeting on December 10, 2002.

SESC Permit Fees

You may fill out a SESC Permit Application (PDF) on line, print it out and:

  • Bring the application and required drawings to the Monroe County Drain Commissioner's Office at:
    • 1005 S Raisinville Rd
      Monroe, MI 48161
  • Fax the application and required drawings to 734-240-3112, or contact Jenna Morse at:

View the SESC Fee Schedule (PDF).

All Fees subject to fluctuation depending on Site Conditions.

Due to state auditing requirements, this office will no longer be able to accept cash. Checks or money orders will be the only form of payment accepted.