- The Father will have the following schedule.
Odd Numbered Years
- Easter Weekend
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas 2
- Child's Birthday (see note)
Even numbered Years
- Spring Break
- 4th of July
- Christmas 1
- Halloween 4:30 pm until 8:30 pm
(note) Holiday Parenting Time Has Preference over All Other Parenting Time, Including the Child's Birthday
- The mother shall have the minor child(ren) at all other times and holidays as defined by this schedule not granted to the father.
- Mother's Day is a parenting time period for the Mother. Father's Day is a parenting time period for the Father.
- Memorial Day and Labor Day shall be from Friday at 6 pm until the following Monday at 7 pm.
- Thanksgiving is a long weekend and shall consist of Wednesday evening at 6 pm until Sunday evening at 7 pm.
- Easter weekend is a long weekend and shall consist of the end of the school day prior to Easter Sunday at 6 pm until Easter Sunday at 7 pm.
- Spring Break shall consist of the day school ends at 6 pm until the evening before school commences at 8 pm. If Easter weekend conflicts with Spring Break, Spring Break controls.
- Christmas vacation will also be divided into two segments, Christmas 1 and Christmas 2. Christmas 1 will consist of the day school ends at 6 pm until 10 am. Christmas Morning. Christmas 2 will consist of 10 am. Christmas morning until the evening before school commences at 8 pm.
- Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July and the Minor child's Birthday are one Day holidays from 9 am to 9 pm (child must attend school if school is in session that day).
- When a parent's one day holiday falls on the other parent's weekend, the one day holiday takes priority. When a child's birthday falls on a holiday, the holiday schedule takes priority over the birthday (See Number 1)
Please Note: It is ordered that the effective date of this order is May 1, 2017.
Now therefore, it is ordered that the Friend of the Court Holiday Schedule version HS517 is the de facto Holiday Schedule for all Domestic Relations Cases which include a Holiday Schedule by language or reference. Domestic Relations Cases Include but are not limited to those cases having the following Circuit Court Case - Type Codes: DM, DP, DS, DC, DZ, UD, UE, UF, UI, UM, UN, UT, and UW.