Medical Enforcement

Medical bills and insurance enforcement are handled per the court orders issued by the Circuit Court.

If you are requesting the other party reimburse you for their portion of uninsured medical expenses you need to fill out the:

Request for medical insurance Request for Health-Care Expense (RHCEP) (PDF) and complaint Medical Complaint

If you are requesting the Friend of the Court review the reasonable cost of health insurance to be paid by you, you will need to fill out:

Objection to National Medical Support Notice

If you would like to request a change in the medical portion of your court order you would need to file:

Instructions (PDF) and Motion to Change Medical Support (PDF)

If you need to update the Friend of the Court of the health insurance that you carry for your child(ren), please fill out and return to the FOC the:

Disclosure of Health Insurance Information (PDF)