COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available at the Monroe County Health Department (MCHD). Call 734-240-7830 to schedule. To search for additional COVID-19 vaccine providers, visit Vaccines.gov.
Reminder: Do not attend your COVID-19 vaccine appointment if you are currently experiencing any symptoms of illness, are in quarantine or isolation, or are awaiting test results. In any of these situations, please call 734-240-7830 to reschedule.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines for their age group. See their website for the most current information.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 734-240-7830 to schedule an appointment at MCHD.
COVID-19 Vaccines Available
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Anyone ages 6 months and older)
- Moderna (Anyone ages 6 months and older)
- Norovax (Anyone age 12 years and older)
- Johnson and Johnson (Adults ages 18 years and older)
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Monroe County Health Department
2353 S Custer Road
Monroe, MI, 48161
(Corner of S Custer [M-50] and Herr Road; next to Rupp Funeral Home)
Before You Arrive
For those registered for an appointment, please be sure to bring:
- A driver's license (or other form of ID, such as an insurance card, utility bill, birth certificate, etc.)
- A face mask
Please do not arrive for your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, loss of taste/smell, cough, shortness of breath, or any other COVID-19 symptoms - see CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus for complete list) or symptoms of other illness.
Do not attend your COVID-19 vaccination appointment if you are in quarantine, isolation, or awaiting test results.
Please call 734-240-7830 if you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason.
At Your Appointment
Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Masks must be worn for the duration of the appointment indoors
- Accommodations and assistance will be available for those with mobility issues
- You will be asked to wait 15 to 30 minutes after receiving your vaccination to be monitored before being able to leave the building
For general information, please see the Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine page from the CDC.
Residents Who Received Vaccine Out of State Encouraged to Update MCHD
MCHD is encouraging any Monroe County resident who received one or both of their COVID-19 vaccines in a state other than Michigan to visit the MCHD so their vaccine can be entered into Michigan's Immunization Registry. These individuals can visit the Health Department between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays, except holidays.
For information about COVID-19 vaccinations from ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital, please visit the ProMedica website.