Call 734-240-7830 to schedule a COVID-19 booster appointment at MCHD
Information source: CDC - Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters
- Updated (bivalent) boosters became available on:
- September 2, 2022, for people aged 12 years and older
- October 12, 2022, for people aged 5–11 years
- December 9, 2022, for children aged 6 months–4 years who completed the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine primary series
- Updated (bivalent) Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine also became available on December 9, 2022 for children aged 6 months–4 years to complete the primary series.
- CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines for their age group:
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you have recovered from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest COVID-19 data.
To determine when or if you (or your child) can get one or more COVID-19 vaccine boosters, see the CDC’s COVID-19 booster tool.