• Background

Environmental Health

Environmental Health

Temporary Food Events


To determine whether or not a temporary license will be required for your event, contact the Health Department Environmental Health Division (EHD) (734-240-7900).  A fee is required for licensing. Call the Health Department for a copy of the "Guidelines for Temporary Food Service Establishments" or click on the link  Temporary Food Establishment Operations Checklist.

Next print out the Application for Temporary Food Services from the State of Michigan website.  Call EHD at (734) 240-7900 for payment requirements.  Return the application and payment to Monroe County Health Department Environmental Health Division 2353 South Custer Rd., Monroe MI  48161.